- The City
- Perito Moreno Glacier - traditional excursion
- Perito Moreno Glacier - Safari Boat
- Navigation All Glaciers
- Minitrekking on the Moreno Glacier
- Big Ice
- Alice or El Galpon or Nibepo Aike Stays
- City Tour and Walichu Caves
- Horse riding in Patagonia
- 4 x 4 Tours. Outdoor Mil.
- The India Dormida Road
- Regular Service to El Chalten (Chalten Travel)
Events and Festivals
Each summer the date in which the Perito Francisco Moreno named the lake is commemorated with activities such as barbecues, concerts, folk dancing and fireworks at midnight.
It is celebrated throughout the month with particular intensity for 3 weekends (dates to be confirmed). There are traditional events like torchlight parade and ice-related sports activities (skating, ice hockey tournaments, ice sculptures, sled races). Concerts, recitals and Ice Queen elections are organized.
It commemorates the birth of the poet José Hernández, author of the Martín Fierro, dressage and folklore festivals, parades and traditional gauchos meals.
With Protocol events the founding of El Calafate, by national decree in 1927, is commemorated.