- The City
- Perito Moreno Glacier - traditional excursion
- Perito Moreno Glacier - Safari Boat
- Navigation All Glaciers
- Minitrekking on the Moreno Glacier
- Big Ice
- Alice or El Galpon or Nibepo Aike Stays
- City Tour and Walichu Caves
- Horse riding in Patagonia
- 4 x 4 Tours. Outdoor Mil.
- The India Dormida Road
- Regular Service to El Chalten (Chalten Travel)
Alice or El Galpon or Nibepo Aike Stays
(Available from September 15th)Optional excursion: guided horseride around the Bird Lagoon, along the shore of Argentine Lake up to Centinela River.
Description of activities:
6 pm: typical Patagonian Tea reception, includes variety of cakes, scones, sweet regional masses.
6.30 pm: guided tour to the old Shearing Shed, comments on exploration, production and benefits of wool. Shearing demonstration.
19 pm: Demonstration of herding sheep, Australian kelpie dogs and Borders Collies.
19,30 pm: Interpretive walk through the Patagonian Plants and bird watching in the lagoon of the Birds.
20,30 pm.: Typical dinner: grilled Patagonian lamb, accompanied by beef, sausages and chicken. Salad and dessert.
21,30 pm: Folklore and Tango shows with local artists.
22.30 pm: End of activities.
Departure time: 5 pm.
Arrival time: 10:30 pm.
(Suspended until September)
Rates: Afternoon at El Galpin $ 345 .-
Transfer: $ 75 .-
Duration: 1 hour.
Fee: U $ D 21.65 .- per person.
Rates valid up to April 30th 2013.